Friday, October 14, 2011

Always remember, it's a hobby....there is more to life than ham radio

Yeah, right! Do as I say, not as I do
I need to follow my own advice.

One way to do that is to get another hobby which is guaranteed to make me take a break from ham radio. What would that be? How about rescuing Golden Retrievers! Exercise, entertainment, and a bunch of fun.



The pic here is of Raj, Maggie, and Boomer. All three are rescued, pure bred Golden Retrievers (many shapes and sizes). We adopted them through Triad Golden Retriever Rescue of North Carolina. No puppy stage, a known quantity in terms of behavior, and each is grateful for being rescued!

A Bing search turns up lots of results, so consider adopting a Golden Retriever. You will be happy you did!

73 and Good DX! And lots of Golden Retriever hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment